On average, a gallon of tap water from Madison Utilities is less than one penny. When you compare that to the gas you put in your car or the milk for your cereal, water is still one of the best deals around. Here at Madison Utilities, we strive to keep it that way. View our Rate Resolution for details.
You must come to the Madison Utilities office to establish service. The office is located at 101 Ray Sanderson Drive. Please visit our establish/discontinue service page for additional requirements and fees.
Follow the links below to our common customer service requests:
- Pay/View Your Bill
- Establish/Discontinue Service
- Find Common Forms
- View Outage Information
- Learn More About Water Conservation
Report an Outage
Trash and Recycling
We do not handle bulk and household trash and recycling services. Please contact the following companies for more information about those services:
- Bulk Trash (Large Bulk Items): For service questions, please contact the City of Madison Street Department at (256) 772-0000.
- Household Trash Service (Green Trash Can): For service questions regarding your weekly household trash pickup, please contact Madison County Sanitation at (256) 532-3718.
- Recycling Program (Blue Bins): The recycling program for Huntsville City, Madison City, and Madison County is administered by The Solid Waste Disposal Authority and operated by Allied Waste (formerly BFI). You can reach Allied Waste at (256) 830-2467.